Here are some of our other favorite, "Trick-or-treaters!" Unfortunately, they did not visit our neighborhood....NH was too far a walk! Chris and I still hope that they come and visit though...we would even give them lots of candy if they did! Lucy! I miss you! You look like you are six feet tall in that picture!

Anyone love SNL? Here are Chad and Bill (Chris's classmates) dressed up as the, "D*ck in a Box Guys. The whole class went to a costume party at the Club on base. Nikki got us our own private room with a bar. When Chris and I showed up there were about 10 guys there and we were the only ones dressed up! Fortunately for us, later in the evening, a cowboy, a fat lady, a bed bug, a cop, a construction worker, and a GIANT box of Tampons showed up.
My handsome Spartan with his painted on abdominal muscles.
No comments:
Post a Comment